以下“成人学位英语考试:英汉互译复习试题三”由自考生学位网整理。更多复习可查看“学位英语考试复习资料”栏目。
委员会有科学家和工程师组成。
The committee consists of scientists and engineers.
我们正在考虑把我们的车卖掉。
We are considering selling the car.
如果不立即采取行动,许多种野生动物就会因为饥饿而死亡。
Without immediate actions,many kinds of wild animals would die from hunger.
街角处刚巧有一位老人,我便向他问路。
There happened to be an old man on the corner,so I asked him the way.
谁有责任谁就必须为一切损失作出赔偿。
Whoever is responsible/Anybody who is responsible will have to pay for the damage.
到网球比赛快开始的时候,大雨已经停了。
By the time the tennis match was going to start,the heavy rain had already stopped.
我把大部分时间花在研究中美文化的差异上。
Most of my time is spent studying the differences between Chinese and American cultures.
我希望在英语学习上能够提供他比现在根多的帮助。
I wish I could give him more help than I do in English learning.
她的收藏品中增加了一张贝多芬的唱片。
She has added a Beethoven to her collection.
如果你继续对每个人都这么无礼,你很快就会发现自己失去一切朋友。
You will soon find yourself without any friends at all if you continue to be so rude to everybody.
半夜里那嘈杂声把我们弄醒了。
The noise woke us up in the middle of the night.
我们邀请了所有朋友去爬山,但是由于下雨只来了其中的三位。
We invited all our friends to go climbing but only three of them turned up/showed up because of rain.
令我失望的是,这场比赛并不像我期望的那样精彩。
To my disappointment,the match didn’t live up to my expectations.
两个工人相互合作修理破裂的管子。
The two workers cooperated with each other to mend the broken pipe.
你的学习的哪一方面困难,哪一方面有益?
What aspect of your study is most difficult,and what aspect is most rewarding?
以上“成人学位英语考试:英汉互译复习试题三”由自考生学位网收集整理。
学士学位最新资讯
武汉科技大学2025年12月高等学历继续教育本科毕业生学位申报教学点初审操作流程
武汉科技大学2025年12月高等学历继续教育本科毕业生学位申报操作流程
山西农业大学2025年成人本科毕业生申请学士学位的通知
湖南第二师范学院关于2025年下半年成人及自考本科毕业生申报学士学位的通知以及毕业论文检查工作的通知
武汉科技大学2025年12月高等学历继续教育本科毕业生学士学位申报工作提示
天津理工大学2025年下半年自学考试本科毕业申请学位须知
天津理工大学关于2025年下半年高等教育自学考试毕业生办理学位申请的通知
福州大学关于参加2025年11月1日自学考试学士学位课程考核的通知
Copyright © 2010 - 2023 湖南求实创新教育科技有限公司 All Right Reserved.
温馨提示:如您需的自考学习资料本网暂时没有,请于工作日08:00-18:00,点击这里,联系客服补充。