1.It seemed that Ivy was in no________ this evening to listen to my jokes.
2.Sensible people don‘t think it is_______ to buy things which are not needed even at a low price.
3.When you arrive at the hotel, you‘ll______ notice the friendly staff, who will make your holiday a wonderful dream.
4.As they haven‘t a child of their own, they’re going to _______ a little girl.
5.After careful research, it was decided that the spaceship should reenter the Earth‘s________.
6. David paused to consult his notes, then_______ with his speech.
7.That way of living is_______ to people in this small part of the country.
8.The headmaster is to give a formal_______ at the annual ceremony.
9. He had a talent for music and was______ conductor of Shanghai Symphony Orchestra at the age of 30.
10. Psychologists say that_____ our emotions will make us feel better and there is nothing to be ashamed of.
11. After many years‘ waiting, Chinese people______ realized their dream to hold the Olympic Games.
12. Such noble deeds of the doctors and nurses can‘t be only______ with money.
13. Shanghai is so full of_______, it seems as if things never stop.
14. My knowledge of Hong Kong came only from some movies: a______ of criminals are pursued by the police in the narrow streets and then they have a fight.
15.When we finally arrived, a lady gave us a _______ introduction of the university.
16. A(n)______ is a person who understand people‘s characters.
17. If you build a house with good_______ , it will last long.
18. Although I had read the book assigned by the professor several times, it didn‘t make any______ to me.
19.Burning all the lights in the classroom will be a great______ on electric power.
20. As civilization______, more and more people have realized the importance of preserving rare animals from extinction.
Copyright © 2010 - 2020湖南求实创新教育科技有限公司（zikaosw.cn） All Right Reserved.