P>1. It was a long time before the cut on my hand _____ completely.
2. As soon as the children were _____, their mother got them out of bed and into the bathroom.
3. The government's strong action demonstrated its _____ to crush the rebellion.
4. Probability is the mathematical study of the _____ of an event's occurrence.
1. There were no tickets _____ for Friday's performance.
. In a typhoon, winds _____ a speed greater than 120 kilometers per hour.
7. The thief _____ the papers all over the room while he was searching.
8. Roses are quite _____ flowers in English gardens.
9. The _____ of the trees in the water was very clear.
10. Her display of bad temper completely _____ the party.
11. Our attitude toward our teachers should be _____, but not slavish or superstitious.
12. "Who is responsible for sending out misinformation?" "Most of the fault lies _____ the administration."
13. People who live in a small village are bound to see a good _____ of each other.
14. They always kept on good _____ with their next‐door neighbors for the children's sake.
15. He was afraid that the branch might bend over and break, and he would be sent _____ to the ground.
16. Despite their good service, most inns are less costly than hotels of _____ standards.
17. The generation _____ makes it difficult for parents to understand their children's opinions.
18. If the boy had _____ the dog alone it wouldn't have bitten him.
19. The illness from which Mary is suffering has now been _____ as hepatitis (肝炎).
20. I hope my teacher will take my recent illness into _____ when judging my examination.
Copyright © 2010 - 2020湖南求实创新教育科技有限公司（zikaosw.cn） All Right Reserved.